13.11.08

What I think. What you think. And what I let you think I think.

The role of citizen journalism in modern democracy

"Take Robert Peston's blog... This highlights the difference in the audiences between those who are happy to read what others have to say and those self selecting minority who want to join in ... These numbers are also a useful warning not to set too much store by the tone of the comments. Those who join in the debate are by definition a vocal minority."

I better not join in here as, by this definition, I will be deemed to have moved from the acceptable 'Shut up and take what you are given/silence is deemed consent' camp to the, one presumes, non-BBC group of choice, here described as the 'vocal minority'.

Oh.... rats.

Newsnight - Peter's got Google. Ashley's got Microsoft. What nice little number is Helen gunning for?

No comments: