2.11.08

Diamonds in rough media seas

To any who were/are despairing of find good news analysis or great comedy, I can commend a rare diamond in the rough that I believe managed/s both: Silly Money on Ch4, hosted/performed/co-written by Bremner, Bird and Fortune.

Nice to see intelligence and talent can still exist, and I'd have been happy to pay for it.

As opposed to what I am forced to fund to see such as this.

Gaurdian - The joy of less - Read the comments, too. Could it be that there are some who were chatterati tolerant getting just a tad tired of the multiplicity of standards being applied?

Gaurdian - The planet is the big loser in Brown's economic assault

I look forward to the possibility that they address this odd multiplicity of standards by Gordon and the GOATS in forthcoming episodes.

No comments: