13.11.08

Vote me... or are you with the kiddy fiddlers?

I am really not impressed with the BBC news reporting of so many things, it may have coloured me response...

Ireland's anti-EU Treaty campaign compared to paedophiles

nteresting. Bearing in mind his deep concerns to avoid abuses of our young lately, maybe this explains why our PM, his colleagues and supporters in the MSM, such as the EU-funded BBC, see no reason for a referendum, much less getting to the point of a debate about it.

I must go and look up democracy and freedom of speech in my 1984 edition of the dictionary, as we seem to have arrived at a point under certain regimes where some are 'represented' a wee bit more equally than others, based mainly on what a bunch of unelected folk (some might say in a bubble-like minority) think the public majority need to know about or not.

Having seen the latest utterances from senior executives such as Mr. Horrocks and Ms. Boaden in the last few days, our national broadcaster is unlikely to be the best source for full and fair news coverage.

Hence I will need to surf the net to get for free what I seem to pay more and more folk not to deliver as required. 'Here you go Josef, let me slip you £139.50 to help fund you telling me what you want me to hear'.

What I didn't add, for added effect, was a name suggesting the religious leanings of the turkey voting for another Xmas stuffing.

No comments: