27.11.08

Coverage favours the 'audacious'. Apparently.


Mumbai attacks leave India reeling

Enough, I think for any defence I may need that this entity I am forced to pay for no longer adequately represents my views and those I hold dear, along with our values.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com...y.com/ audacious

1. Fearlessly, often recklessly daring; bold. See Synonyms at adventurous, brave.
2. Unrestrained by convention or propriety; insolent.
3. Spirited and original:

Hard to equate any here with blowing up or shooting unexpecting, defenceless, innocent civilians in a sneak attack.

And if suicide is suggested as mitigation, I fear that being so tired of making life better that you fight only to end it all by seeking to take each others with you is simply nihilistic selfishness on top.

And darn fool can top 'emselves, and doing so in an undeclared manner with no concerns for self or collateral damage is really not that hard.

Though I suspect some £100k+ market rate talents closer to home could conspire to cock it up if tasked.

The BBC is not a plucky terrorist cheerleading team. Or, at least, should not be.

Complaint is in. See what template I get back in 6 weeks: 'On balance, we thing it struck about the right note'.

ADDENDUM -

Just saw Gordon Brown making the usual country rep. statement. But... did he really need to kick off by saying "I think I speak for the world...' The man is deranged.

Telegraph - Gordon Brown's dinner at the Taj Mahal in Mumbai

Gaurdian - What do the Mumbai attacks mean globally?

No comments: