28.11.08

CEOs - 1 Kids - 0

Baby P 'could have ended up a parasite'

I suppose he 'could'. We'll never know, will we?

This Barnado's 'CEO' has not been off the airwaves lately.

And when he's not there are TV ads that are as incomprehensible as they are misguided.

'Provoking anger' can be effective at times, but this is purely at the altar of awareness and I wonder how much is to fill executive pay requirements and how much to help kids. Of course, ratings-hungry media are more than happy to be complicit. Thing is, 'could' is really not news, is it? Or maybe I 'could' say, 'should it be?"

Not a penny of my money will go to this charity's way whilst such a regime and mindset is in place.

Was this the reaction they sought?

I'm sure that when he has finished dealing with the main issues at hand in his busy schedule, such as writing to X Factor losers, Gordon 'I think I speak for the world..' Brown (love the pic) will be available to comment? Unless Strictly Come Dancing tears him away to another BBC studio.

Newsnight -

No comments: