24.10.08

Making the news tonight...

Gaurdian - One voter in three says George Osborne should resign

I'm going to the pub soon. Interesting x-section.

As again a doubtless countrywide, representative survey of the national 'Daily Politics' viewing public seems to have missed me & my mates, I'll maybe ask how many think some other political superheroes are running things, and whether the group would like them to keep on doing what they have managed so well until now.

If anything devastating crops up I'll be sure to let you know so you can break the bad news to you know who... and all his GOATs.

ps: Don't know about silly polls about silly pols, but anything with a negative courtesy of the BBC or certain other 'news' brands is not something I tend to get too interested in any more. Can't think why.

pps: 6pm update

Mind you, if I did pay any attention to such things, and it were phrased another way, I'd say that 4 out of 5 voters reckon Mr. M is not up to his new job, in power, with the current government might not reflect well on well, anyone involved really.

But I guess 80% negative is still a good result when it comes to reasons not to resign (again) in the Village, if it's spun well.

Ta for the share.

Ah well,

Blogs, Politics blogs, and...

No comments: