15.10.08

As Tommy Lee Jones' character in 'The Fugitive' might say...

I have had cause to comment (being it is CiF) on this contributor's choice of story and slant taken before.

I know it's not really from to tackle the man rather than the argument, but as he is staff and does nothing but have a go at people, and in a pretty single-minded way, I enjoy teasing him.

Ordinarily I'd admire a journo who takes the time to reply to posts on threads they initiate, but this chap is a worry.

Against rickshaws

I was going to say that 'Maybe you're in the wrong job?', but that falls foul of the mods (deleted from a Polly T 'analysis' of Dear Leader's awesome return on just such a basis only yesterday).

And in any case, I think silence may well prove more effective. Especially as I seem to be the only one to reward his sterling efforts on our behalf's, dawn 'til dusk. And hence he may need the stats.

ps: I was trying to make a serious point. Beyond the political fun, being Boris and Ken are claiming a 'green' aspect to their mayoralty I was wondering how these vehicles fitted into this, both in where they came from and are going to. Plus, journalistic, what the actual law might be. That 'Taxis don't like 'em... go see the webiste' is hardly reporting.

No comments: