17.9.08

Where's a sub when you need one?

I guess Aunty is down to her last £3.5B to pay for things other than basic news management:)

Me, I have to use Blogger's Spellcheck, which is a) intermittent at best, and b) woeful. It won't try this post, at all, so here's hoping self-proofing won't lead to an own goal.
Clegg's gaffe Michael CrickWed 17 Sep 08, 08:00 AM With so many other important developments around at the moment - financial and political - Nick Clegg might just get away with his horrendous gaffe when he said the basic single state pension is about £30 pounds when it is in fact £90.70, three times as much. In normal times, it would be an error which Clegg would find hard to lie down.

In case I don't get creditted.. again... when they post-edit (which they should), I have of course kept a page capture. Such faith and trust in the national broadcaster I pay for:)

No comments: