1.6.08

When two tripes go to war

It's hard not to enjoy, to an extent, spats between media about themselves.

That Comment Is Free argument again

Hard not to err on the side of the Telegraph author here.

And that is some moderation systems are more equal than others. At least when it comes to getting to 'correct' views going/staying in, and those that are not being rejected.

Apparently.

ps: Re: 'I too am surprised that the Telegraph is happy to see so many pro-BNP comments on its site, but that's your decision. I wouldn't want my brand to be so closely associated with them,'

Forgive me, but are the BNP not also a legal political party, for whom I can opt not to vote? I would worry a bit if a major medium denied their existence and I was required to find out what they believe by other, less mainstream ways by an odd notion of what I am capable of deciding, using my own mind and free choices.

Seems an odd, and for me poor example to use in this argument.

No comments: