9.6.08

Only vee, ze BBC, ask ze questions!

Remember this - Questions that Sir John Lyon might like to ask Caroline Spelman on Monday? It was a few days ago, mind.

Actually, I think Mrs. Spelman was darn silly and a little greedy. But compared to what has happened since and is going down....?

You know, there are an awful lot of good questions being asked here. Especially in the thread to the original post.

I wonder... will any get answered?

Not holding my breath. It seems a case of 'only vee vill ask ze questions!'

I'm still waiting on my request to see if there might be investigation into the truth or otherwise of that Polish MP's claim on the levels of unfair negative coverage by the BBC on immigration issues.

As per usual, it seems that there is a flurry of fuss, a few loaded questions get asked, the answers (or not) rather ignored and then... moving on...

Dashed odd way to run a premium news programme dedicated to objectivity and fact.

No comments: