18.3.09

AUNTY SAYS...

..sorry.

The BBC's idea of an apology

I might note that, this having caught my eye at the time, this is the first time I have seen the reality of what happened. Odd, but not surprising it is from a blog that does not follow the current MSM herd.

I also rather suspect that, whatever else, the next time the BBC features a claim that fits with its group think world view, this example might well end up being quoted quite a lot.

As a 'stakeholder' required to co-fund its professional, objective, factual output, in my name (being British 'n all), I'd say that is not really what I had/have in mind for my national broadcaster.

It is not like emerging various truths, enhancing narratives, interpreting events are alien events for Aunty or, sadly, very rare.

No comments: