5.4.09

Hoon!

Not his fault. The name I mean.

As to the rest...

Order Order - Sunday Sleaze Hoon Special - subtle
Daily Mail - Three homes Hoon: Iraq war Minister claimed expenses on one home, rented out second ... and lived in third for free
Indy - Geoff Hoon's three homes: Total cost, next to nothing - I wonder if it ever flitted though his mind to wonder, as he signed off on all this, how such amounts equated to, oh, I don't know... body armour, or perhaps damp-proofing for service family homes?

BBC on footy at the mo, so I decided to catch SKY as I work on the PIP, until Andrew Marr has on some chums to tell us what is newsworthy or not mentioned (unless with a sneer).

Just watched Henry Kelly demolish Jaquie Smith's 'defence' of herself in one paper (Times I think (actually Telegraph) - she changes tune so often she could be a tea-dance jukebox - hope she has a good lawyer... oops probably above the law) and take us through the 'House she built' in the Express(?)... and others.... many others... many, many others......many, many, many others.

All the talents indeed. Just not those I really favour for those tasked with leading, especially by example.

However, I imagine we will be treated to more 'acceptable' programming by the national disgr... er.. broadcaster.

Telegraph - Jacqui Smith talks frankly about those adult films

No comments: