2.12.08

Heart of the matter

President Barroso: the 'people who matter' in Britain are reconsidering the euro

Does that make those of us not blessed in being within 'the circle'... anti matter?

Newsnight

Telegraph - 'Desperate' Gordon Brown eyes the eu

I have decided, by virtue of not having a chat with this chappie, that I must therefore be 'anti-matter'.

Can't quite recall my Star Trek, but I think that when enough is brought in contact with 'matter', the results can be spectacular.

And the relative amounts there might be between Westminster, Brussels, the offices of a few low-circulation 'qualities', and Bush House vs. the rest of the country would suggest the aftermath might be a new order.

Maybe no bad thing.

Newsnight - Before I really crank an eyebrow at this on the back of a few other 'developments'...

'Paul Mason looks at how much worse things could get. And we speak to the French Finance minister about whether it's high time the UK joined the Euro.'

... can any economic experts opine whether this is just normal in the world of money (and reporting of same, for that matter), and hence I am being silly when 'bums rush' springs to mind.

Telegraph -

No comments: